The Mixtape Student Ambassador is a venture to increase the on ground reach of Mixtape artists, tours, and nights in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, and Bangalore.
The current Mixtape roster includes Bhayanak Maut, Indus Creed, Monica Dogra, OX7GEN, Frame/Frame, Bit of Both, Paraphoniks, Pangea, Whirling Kalapas, Voctronica, & Bombay Basement who are regulars in the country’s touring circuit. Between 2014-17, Mixtape has toured acts like Skyharbor, Success (France), Rodney Branigan (UK), Teddy Boy Kill, Dubioza Kolektiv (Bosnia) , Telefon Tel Aviv (USA), Bill Brewster (UK) & Sau Poler (Spain) on countrywide tours that included major music festivals as well as clubs.
The Mixtape Student Ambassador program aims to increase awareness as well as curiosity among like-minded individuals by extensive on ground marketing and personal communication methods.
The internship being offered is of a minimum 9-month duration and interns will need to set aside 6-8 hours per week towards completing tasks.
Through this internship we give our Ambassadors an opportunity to get real world experience of the independent music industry in India, while spreading word about, and working with some of their favorite artists.
There are lots of perks being the Mixtape Student Ambassador:
– Free entry to gigs along with your friend.
– Early access to our monthly newsletter.
– Involving Ambassadors in planning, marketing and execution of Mixtape tours and club gigs.
– Free merchandise.
– Meet and greet with the artists.
– Internship completion certificates – yes, we want you to be able to use this experience in all your future endeavours.
– A chance to kick-start your career in music promotions and marketing, artist and tour management, festival production and bookings, and many other roles at Mixtape
If you are a college student in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi and Bangalore, fill out the application form below: