– Labeled an Ambassador of “The New India”, Monica Dogra is a singer, spoken word artist, performer,
dancer, actor, writer and clothing designer.
– As part of Shaa’ir + Func, one of India’s most popular bands, she has won a number of awards, has packed
venues all across India, and headlined every notable music festival in the country. She has also performed
at some of the biggest venues and music festivals around the world such as Glastonbury (UK), The Big Chill
(UK), c/o POP (Germany), Oslo World Music Festival (Norway), MIDEM Music Conference (France), Smirnoff
Exchange (Canada), Nokia Music Festival (Dubai) to name a few.
– She has been invited to perform thrice at Glastonbury which is considered to be one of the biggest, most
anticipated music festivals that hosts music legends from around the world. Her performance at
Glastonbury 2009 was sited by two blogs as their “top ten Glastonbury experiences”.
– She is a judge for India’s very first English singing talent hunt show titled ‘The Stage’.
– She was the host for a music documentary, television series titled ‘The Dewarists’ that won the bronze
“Cannes Lion” at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
– In January 2016 Monica Dogra released her debut solo album titled ‘Spit’ that features collaborations
with music producers around the world like Robot Koch (Germany), Prash Engine-Earz Mistry (UK) &
Gaurav Raina (India).